All of our PCS Misting backpack systems come with a 0.15mm and a 0.20mm mist nozzle. Our Quad kits come with 0.20 nozzles. Replace nozzles for your pack or your Quad kit system. Our PCS mist nozzles have a built-in microfilter and anti-drip mechanism. Each size comes in a 3 pack.
*Select size preference.
Lost your remote? Order a new one and sync it to your PCS unit in just 6 seconds. Pairing instructions are in the manual.
Spare Battery Pack
Going on an extra-long trek? Don't run out of juice midway! Bring along extra ExtremeMist®PCS battery packs to ensure lasting cool comfort!
The battery pack lasts at least 12 hours on the lower speeds and at least 5 hours on the highest speed. Gen. 2 battery can be fast charged with the included wall charger or charged via the included USB cord. Battery doubles as a Power Bank to charge your phone or gadgets.
Important:When ordering a spare battery, Make sure you order the right "Generation" Battery. A Gen 1 (prior to 2020) battery will damage a Gen 2 PCS Pump. A Gen 2 battery won't power a Gen 1 PCS Pump. (Gen 2 battery has a button with 4 lights on the top as well as a USB port on each side. Gen 1 only has a micro USB port on the left side.)
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions. (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
Lose something? Hotel rooms are notorious charger thieves!
A little added insurance goes a long way! Keep an extra ExtremeMist™ PCS charger around. Or get extra chargers for your spare batteries.
*Gen.1 charger (prior to 2020) will not work with Gen 2 Systems
*Gen. 2 will not work with Gen 1 systems.
Mist Y-connector repacement.
Mist L-Connector | ExtremeMist PCS
Extrememist PCS L-connectors for connecting the pressure hose are available with different properties. Buy Extrememist L-Connector for an outdoor cooling misting system.
PCS Hose to Y-Connector Reducer
Mist PCS hose to Y-connector reducer replacement.
Mist elbow replacement.
Barbed Adapters For Drink Hoses (2 Pack)
Two sizes of adapters available. Approximately 80% of drink hoses use the regular size. The other 20% need the larger size.Note:The retrofitPCSkit and the"Just Add Water" Pack come supplied with both sizes. (2 pack)
PCS Hose By The Foot
Extend your ExtremeMist™ PCSwater feed line or add multiple nozzles to cool large spaces.
Hose is sold by the foot. Don't forget your connectors to connect it to the hose you already have!
Color of hose may vary from photos
Misting System Hose Clips | ExtremeMist PCS
Leather misting hose clips for attaching our blue mist hose to the desired area for optimal cooling. Whether your looking for more clips for your PCS Misting Hydration backpack or getting more clips for your larger area set up, you can never have too many!