Barbed Adapters For Drink Hoses (2 Pack)
Barbed Adapters For Drink Hoses (2 Pack)

Barbed Adapters For Drink Hoses (2 Pack)

Regular price $3.95

Pair of Barbed Adapters for drink-tube to reservoir Quick Disconnect and to Y connector.

Available in two sizes.

Standard size fitting = 7/16" 

CamelBak "Crux" style large fittings = 3/8"

Approximately 80% of drink hoses use the standard size hose fitting. The other 20% need the larger CamelBak (Crux) style 

Note: The PCS Retrofit kit and the Misting Hydration Backpack come supplied with both sizes.